100% Customer Satisfaction, Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee from the date of purchase, should your item be defective, wrong or broken. We will happily replace the item and ship a new one to you right away. We are committed to your satisfaction and we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with every order!
Most products are eligible to be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. Items must be returned in new, unused, and resalable condition in their original box or packaging.
Defective/Wrong Items or Didn't Receive
If you received and item and it's broken, defective, not working properly, or were sent the wrong item, call or e-mail us within 5 business days of receipt of the item to explain the defect, and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent right away.
Damaged in Shipment
If you received a package that was obviously damaged in shipment, refuse the item if you can and do not sign for it. If your package was left by the driver or was retrieved from a mailbox in damaged condition, please call us right away. Damaged merchandise must be reported to us within 5 business days, we'll record a damage report and arrange for reshipment of your merchandise right away.
Ordered Wrong Item/Size or Changed Your Mind
If you ordered the wrong item, wrong size or simply changed your mind about your purchase, we completely understand and we'll be happy to assist you in making things right. Simply contact us within 30 days of your original order date and we will assist you with the return for a refund or an exchange. There will be exchange fees or restocking fees associated with the return of any non-defective merchandise. The customer will be solely responsible for paying shipping charges to return merchandise for credit or exchange as well as reshipment costs associated with an exchanged item.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
Requesting an RMA#
We make Returning or Exchanging an item very simple. Please request an RMA in one of these two ways:
1) For the quickest service, please login to your account and start the RMA process.a) In the Track Your Recent Orders section, locate the order number which contains the item you would like to return or exchange, click on (View Details).
b) Click on the Add New RMA button.
c) Select the product to return by indicating the quantity to return in the Returned column.
d) Choose the Reason for the return from the drop down list.
e) Choose the Method for the return.
f) If choosing to Exchange for Same Product or Exchange for Different Product, please indicate in the My Comments section what the exchange is for, new size, new product ID, etc.
2) You may also contact our Returns & Exchanges Team directly via e-mail at [email protected] using "RETURN" or "EXCHANGE" in the subject line. Your e-mail must include the following information:
- Name on the original order
- Purchase Date
- Order Number
- Indicate Return or Exchange
- Item Number to be Returned/Exchanged
- Item Condition (new/used, complete/missing parts, undamaged/damaged, working/defective, etc.)
- Reason for Return/Exchange
- Method (Return for Refund / Exchange for Same Product / Exchange for Different Product)
- If exchange, please indicate new item number, size, color, etc.
- For any of the following reasons (Received wrong item / Missing Parts / Item Defective / Item Damaged ), please attach photos of the product, damage, shipping box, etc. so we can take this into account when issuing an RMA.
Any merchandise being returned for refund or exchange to Hickory Hollow Upland Sporting Gear must be 100% intact, returned in its original packaging, must be in brand new, resalable condition (unless damaged in shipment or defective) and include all original contents, pieces, or accessories including User's Manuals, cords, batteries, clothing must include original manufacturer's hang tags, etc. Any product returned which does not meet these standards will be refused and you will not be refunded for the item and may be assessed shipping charges to have the item(s) sent back to you.
Examples of new, unopened products:
- A piece of clothing that still has the tags attached and has not been worn
- An item in a molded plastic package that has not been tampered with
- An item that requires assembly which has not been assembled
Examples of products that we will refuse:
- A product where the shrink-wrap has been removed around the original box
- Any item that comes in a plastic molded package which has been opened
- An item with multiple accessories which has missing pieces
We can NOT accept returns on any of the following items:
- Special order items
- Opened pet health care items
- Copyrighted material (Videos, DVDs, books)
- Dog Whistles
- Aluminum Dog Boxes (these are built to order)
- Ruff Land Dog Kennels
If you received a different product than initially purchased, the item must be returned with the following:
- All original contents (product, manuals, instructions, etc.).
- Original packaging.
- Original invoice or receipt.
Completing the Return or Exchange
Once a return or exchange is authorized by our Returns & Exchanges Team you should:
- Repackage the item back into the original manufacturer's packaging and include a copy of the original packing slip (if available).
- Write your Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) clearly on the box or package's shipping label.
- Ship your item to the address provided by our Returns & Exchanges representative via UPS, FedEx or USPS with Delivery Confirmation and insurance if possible. We cannot be held responsible for items which are lost or damaged in shipment. All return shipments must be pre-paid, any COD's will be refused.
- Ship your merchandise ONLY to the address provided to you by our Returns and Exchanges representative. Because we utilize warehouses all over the country, it is important for your merchandise to arrive at the correct location to avoid delays in processing your return/exchange and additional fees associated with transferring your merchandise to the proper destination.
- Keep your shipping, tracking and proof of insurance records in the event of loss during return shipment.
- All returns must be received by us within 14 days of issuance of the RMA#.
Receiving A Refund
Once we receive the merchandise and it has been verified by our fulfillment center to be in satisfactory resalable condition, a refund will be applied back to your original payment method within 7 business days. Refunds are based solely on the item's retail value from the original order minus any coupons used, plus local sales tax (if applicable) and will not include any outbound or inbound shipping paid. Returns for non-defective merchandise will be assessed a restocking fee up to 15% or $5.00 minimum whichever is greater, and will be subtracted from the amount refunded. To avoid the maximum restocking fee, please restore the item to the same condition in which it was received. For clothing, this includes buckling all belts, fastening pocket snaps, buttoning buttons and zipping zippers, etc., otherwise our staff must do this to prepare the item for resale.
Once we receive the merchandise and it has been verified by our fulfillment center to be in satisfactory resalable condition, the exchange item will be shipped out to you. Your original payment method will be refunded for the returned merchandise price minus a $5.00 exchange fee, and then will be rebilled the remainder of the new merchandise price plus outbound shipping.
NOTE: Shipping fees and any other fees assessed due to returned shipments are non-refundable. You are responsible for all freight charges on shipments that are refused or returned with no fault on our part. We may refund shipping costs and waive restocking fees only if the return is a result of our error or due to defective merchandise and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses to defective products, errors in shipping your order, or other errors. The limit of our liability is the replacement cost of any item you purchase from us.
If you have any further questions, please contacts us via email at [email protected]