STRONG CONNECTION. STRONG BOND.
Track your dogs with the Alpha 200i system, featuring inReach® technology, a sunlight-readable 3.5" capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
The Alpha® 200i dog tracking system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5” display with a 2.5-second update rate. This system is designed to help make tracking simple, accessible and fast. Track your pack while they're out in the field. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design. Keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup management.
You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Navigate every hunt with the best in Garmin mapping and sensors.
Now, inReach® technology adds two-way messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind and to keep loved ones updated when cell phones can't while you’re in the field (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply).
TAKE DOG TRACKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Track your Pack
Monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) with a 2.5 second update rate. Pair with T5 or T5 Mini dog device (additional devices sold separately).
Dog List/Group Management
Keep inactive dogs in your dog list and manage active groups so you don't have to add and remove dogs for every hunt.
Public Land Boundaries
Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you're venturing where you're supposed to be.
See each dog's daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating.
Garmin Explore App
Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
Pro View Compass
The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is "Treed" or "OnPoint".
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and other geographical points.
BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld device for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more (active subscription required).
A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing -- whether you're moving or not.
See It All
The sunlight-readable 3.5" capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more -- even while wearing gloves.
Stay on the Move
Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
The microSD card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO U.S. 24K and HuntView Plus maps (each sold separately).
COMMUNICATE GLOBALLY AND STAY IN TOUCH USING INREACH SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY
Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (active satellite subscription required).
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required).
Track your location and share it with those at home or out in the field so they can see your progress or ping your device for GPS location and more (active satellite subscription required).
100% Global Iridium Satellite Network
Instead of relying on cell phone coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts, and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
- Easily set up and monitor up to 20 dogs (with additional collars sold separately) from up to 9 miles away
- Sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display
- Button-operated, dog-focused design
- TT15 collar is equipped with a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver for increased signal reception
- Replaceable 1-inch collar strap (various colors available - sold separately)
- 2.5-second update rate by using multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo)
- Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
- Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply)
- Preloaded TopoActive maps
- BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads
- Built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
- Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha® compatible devices; transfer location data between compatible Garmin devices
- Hunt Metrics data shows each dog’s daily hunting patterns and behaviors per hunt so you can take measures to keep them healthy and safe
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
- Handheld Dimensions: 2.7 x 6.4 x 1.3” (6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm)
- Handheld Weight: 9.9 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Resolution: 282 x 470 pixels
- Display Type: transflective, color, TFT touchscreen
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery Life: up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Interface: High-speed USB
- Memory/History: 16 GB
Maps & Memory:
- Preloaded Maps: Yes (TopoActive)
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Basemap: Yes
- Automatic Routing (turn-by-turn): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- BirdsEye: Yes, direct to device (no annual subscription required)
- External Memory Storage: microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 10,000
- up to 20 dogs (TT15/TT15 Mini and T5/T5 Mini)
- and buddies (Alpha 100 and Alpha 200i) simultaneously
- Track Log: 20,000 points, 250 saved GPS tracks, 300 saved fit activities
- Routes: 250
- Barometric Altimeter: Yes
- Compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- LiveTrack: Yes (with Garmin Explore app)
- Sun and Moon Information: Yes
- Custom Maps Compatible: Yes
- Interactive SOS
- Send and receive text messages to SMS and e-mail
- Exchange locations with other inReach devices
- Virtual keyboard for custom messaging
- Send waypoints to mapshare during trip
- Send route selection to mapshare during trip
Two-way Radio Features:
- Frequency Band: MURS
- Range: TT15/T5 - 9 miles; TT15 Mini/T5 Mini - 4 miles
- Garmin Explore app
- Garmin Explore website
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+
In the Box:
- Alpha 200i handheld with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- TT15 Dog Device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- 1-inch black collar strap
- Belt clip
- AC adapter
- Charge cable (for T15 Dog Device)
- USB cables (micro and mini)
- Garmin product #010-02230-00