- An inexpensive and safe disinfectant/deodorant that employs the same cleaning and sanitizing principles as bleach but without the harmful side-effects or the difficulty in use.
WYSIWASH is a chlorine-based (calcium hypochlorite as opposed to the sodium hypochlorite found in ordinary bleach) disinfectant. It has a near-neutral (close to water) pH which means it is safe around animals, safe for humans, and safe on all surfaces. The active ingredient comes pre-packaged as a dry tablet which is loaded directly into the WYSIWASH hose-end applicator. No mixing, no mess and the WYSIWASH unit meters the chemical at exactly the correct rate for no waste and maximum disinfection. This means no danger to the animal and no mistakes by staff!
The WYSIWASH Sanitizer-V includes the all new Flow Control Valve instead of the trigger is so easy to use, you will clean more often with increased effectiveness. Simply connect the applicator to a hose and spray. There is no need to worry about proper cleanser dispensing - it's automatic! The cost of disinfectant produced is under a penny per gallon! Each disinfectant caplet will last 3.5 hours of steady cleaning. (sold separately). Don't forget to order your WYSIWASH Jacketed Caplets for use with this system. EPA registered and USDA approved.
- Hose End Sanitizer Unit with Flow Control Valve (sanitizer caplets sold separately)
- Kills bacteria
- Kills viruses
- Controls mold
- Controls algae
- Decreases the need for scrubbing
- EPA registered
- USDA-approved levels of chlorine
- One-step wash Sanitizes equipment and facilities
- Enhanced performance with better pH balance and killing strength than first generation sanitizers
- No batch mixing
- No rinsing necessary
- Environmentally friendly
- Saves time and money
- One year warranty