The Ruff Land Performance Kennel (formerly Ruff Tough Kennel) is an affordable, portable, durable, light-weight and stackable dog crate that is virtually indestructible and is a great way to safely transport your beloved pet. Designed by dog trainers and outfitters, this is the original one-piece, molded kennel, it's easy to clean and is made of a durable UV stabilized polyethylene, manufactured to be flexible yet strong. Made in the USA!
This is the kennel that so many have been asking and waiting for! This model was designed specifically to go in the back of an SUV, shaped to sit behind the seats. With only the top back edge "cut out" in order to be set behind the seats in a majority of SUVs and crossover vehicles, the RTK Intermediate SUV does not compromise on floor space. Vent hole pattern displayed comes standard with 1 3/8" holes and has two fingers holes in the back to aid in moving the kennel.
- Cut back edge to sit behind the seats of an SUV or crossover vehicle
- Does not compromise on floor space
- Standard, 1 3/8" hole size vent holes
- White Speckled - "Whitestone"
- Tan Speckled - "Rockstone"
- Orange Speckled
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Top = 27"L
- Bottom = 31"L
- Front = 23"H
- Back straight = 11.5"H
- Back angled = 9.5"
- Overall height of back straight plus back angled = 19.75"
- Overall height = 23"
- Overall width at widest point = 20"
- Interior Dimensions: 30.5"L (at longest point) x 19.5"W (at widest point) x 22.5"H (at tallest point)
- Floor Footprint Dimensions: 31"L x 20"W
- Weight: approx. 27 lbs.
- Click Easy-Squeeze, designed to help give more surface area to the door opening rods for those wearing gloves or who have arthritis.
- Tie-Down Kit, includes 4 D-rings, 4 washers, and 4 bolts so you can secure your kennel inside a truck bed, back seat, or any other place you see fit. Simply attach the tie-down brackets to the kennel and secure the kennel using the D-rings with a strap or cord of your choice.
- Tie-Down Brackets, includes 4 brackets, 4 washers and 4 bolts so you can secure your kennel inside a truck bed, back seat, or any other place you see fit. Simply attach the tie-down brackets to the kennel and secure the kennel using the brackets with a strap or cord of your choice.
- Live Animal Stickers are a helpful visual aid and are required on the outside of transport kennels during shipment.
- Please see the Terms & Conditions tab for important information about shipping.
- CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE, we may be able to offer lower costs over the phone rather than what our real-time shipping calculator will present in the shopping cart.
** Don't forget to add any accessories you might want for your Ruff Land dog crate now and you won't pay any extra shipping! Just click the checkbox next to each of the accessories you want to add within the Optional Add-ons section above and the cost of the accessory will be included in your dog kennel price automatically.