Provides pet parents with a highly affordable yet effective system that will keep dogs safely contained and secure in the yard. Powered for yards up to 10 acres.
Our new and improved fence is perfect for owners who want to give their dog exercise and playtime in the yard without worrying about their safety. Here’s how it works. You’ll set the boundary by burying wires around the perimeter of your yard. Your dog wears a collar that picks up the signal from the transmitter. As your dog nears the boundary wires, a beep alerts your dog, giving them a chance to stop without any correction. For those that continue, a safe static correction reminds them to stay in the area you’ve established. Simply adjust the correction level if your dog continues to test the boundaries.
Additional safety features help keep her in your yard more than before. Anti-Linger Prevention keeps your pet from staying in the Warning Zone for long periods of time and draining the battery. Progressive Run Through Prevention works by increasing the correction if your pet tries to quickly run through the boundary zone.
What a wonderful feeling to give her the freedom to enjoy the yard without worrying about escape or harm. A waterproof Deluxe UltraLight™ receiver collar and buried perimeter wire combine with a small, sleek transmitter to let your precious pet know she should stay in the yard. Previously the PetSafe PRF-3004W, this new and improved system now comes with our Deluxe UltraLight Receiver collar. 4 adjustable levels of correction plus tone-only mode for training lets you find the right level for your pet.
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction adjusts to your pet's temperament
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Waterproof Deluxe UltraLight Receiver Collar
- Low-battery indicator
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included wire (500 ft)
- Expandable up to 10 acres with additional boundary wire (sold separately)
- Works with 14-20 gauge copper insulated wire
- Progressive "Run-Through" Prevention - Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Anti-Linger Prevention
- Included Surge Protector helps protect transmitter from lightning strikes and power surges
- Works with multiple dogs and cats (additional receiver collars required, sold separately)
In the Box:
- Transmitter with power adapter and mounting bracket
- Deluxe UltraLight Receiver collar
- RFA-67 battery
- Surge protector
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- Wire nuts
- Waterproof gel-filled wire splice capsules
- Test light tool
- Operating and Training Guide