DISCONTINUED BY PELLA (Bird'n Lite line was sold to Browning).
The Bird'n Lite Technology weight distribution system secures your load with the most technical features ever found in an upland vest. With ordinary vests you are either comfortable or you are not. You can always move the weight to where it is comfortable with the Bird'n Lite vest. The patented Bird'n Lite Technology built into this garment lifts, balances and supports your load, literally reinventing upland clothing, no more being pulled backwards by heavy game and gear. Heavily loaded game bags and gear are carried with revolutionary comfort. Tested and proven.
Gone are the days of heavy, swinging game bags, picking wet feathers off of your water bottle and rubbing sore shoulders. Hitch up a Bird’n Lite Vest and enjoy hunting all over hill and dale. Browning Bird’n Lite Technology weight distribution system secures your load and keeps your shoulders from tiring during your trek.
- Browning Bird'n Lite Technology weight distribution system keeps your shoulders from tiring by carrying the weight on your waist, not your shoulders.
- Rugged, lightweight cotton/poly shell fabric
- Full cut for layering and ease of movement
- Zipper front
- Quilted recoil padding on both sides
- Two triple compartment cargo pockets feature:
- large flaps with hook and loop closure,
- shell loops,
- side entry hand warmer pockets with brushed flannel insert
- Front-loading game bag is multi-faceted,
- with snap-adjustable side take-ups
- zips open from the top for ease of game removal
- water bottle pockets with elastic drawstring cords
- Built-in rucksack with flap and hook and loop closure
- License tab
Remaining Sizes: (See Sizing Chart tab for more info)