- All dog boxes are built-to-order at the manufacturer in Michigan and are shipped from there.
- Ships in approximately 10-14 business days.
- Allow 2-5 days in transit after shipment.
- Shipment is via location-to-location freight by carriers such as (but not limited to):
- FedEx Freight
- Towne Air
- We will determine which shipping carrier to use based on shipping costs to your delivery location.
- You will be notified of the carrier and tracking number upon shipment.
- Shipments to commercially zoned delivery addresses are priced based on delivery state as provided in the Shipping Zone drop down option.
- Shipments to residentially zoned delivery addresses are an additional $45.
- Shipments to residentially zoned delivery addresses which were misrepresented on the original order as a Ship To Location of "commercial" will be assessed the $45 residential delivery fee as a rebilled charge to the original payment method at the time of shipment.
- Orders for dog boxes are put into production build within 48 hours of receiving, therefore, changes or add-ons will not be allowed after 48 hours of original order receipt.
- Orders for dog boxes can be canceled up until the dog box ships, however Owens Products assesses a 25% restocking fee for cancellations. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
- Once shipped, dog boxes cannot be returned.
Receiving Freight Shipments:
* * * IMPORTANT * * *
When your shipment arrives, you must completely remove your dog box from any shipping cartons and packing materials and fully inspect it for any damage. If an unacceptable amount of damage is found, please do the following:
- Point out the damage to the delivery driver so he can note damages on the bill of lading.
- REFUSE the shipment (it will be returned to the manufacturer at no additional cost).
- Take photos of the damage.
- Contact us immediately so that we can begin filing a damage claim and entering a replacement order for you with the manufacturer. Please include photos of the damage with your correspondence.
If you accept the shipment and sign for it, that means you are stating that the item was received in an acceptable condition and releases the carrier from any liability. This makes it almost impossible for us to go back to the carrier for reimbursement after the shipment has been accepted and received. It is YOUR responsibility to inspect your shipment and we cannot be held responsible if you sign for and receive a shipment that was damaged in transit.