Keep Spot quiet!
The Motorola automatic no-bark collar offers instant feedback to your dog to discourage excess barking. The collar senses the vibration produced by your dog's vocal chords when he barks and delivers a pulse of ultrasonic sound that is outside the range of human hearing. After which you can choose between 9 static correction levels – from very gentle to firm – to match your dog's temperament and personality. The ScoutBark100 also allows your pup 5 seconds of free barking to express themselves, making it a fair and consistent approach to limiting excessive barking.
ALLOWS NATURAL BARKING FOR 5 SECONDS
Equipped with a built-in smart sensor, the SCOUTBARK100 allows your dog to bark freely for 5 seconds before issuing a warning tone. If your dog continues to bark, the collar will emit a static stimulation, designed to correct his barking. Once Spot quiets for 2 minutes or more, he’s given 5 more seconds of 'free' bark time.
9 LEVELS OF STATIC CORRECTION
The ScoutBark100 has 9 levels of static correction – a dynamic range of static stimulation levels to assist in discouraging inappropriate behaviors. The lowest levels are a hardly perceptible tickle while the highest levels are very firm, effective with high drive, difficult dogs under the most critical of situations. Use Levels 1 thru 4 for timid and average dogs and the highest levels for the most committed, difficult barkers.
- Intelligent design
- Allows natural barking for 5 seconds
- Static correction can be avoided by honoring the warning tone
- Automatically activated only by dog wearing collar unit
- 9 levels of static correction - from gentle to firm
- Vibration helps reinforce static correction
- Collar unit: 3.06"L x 1.13"W x 1.20"H
- Nylon collar strap: 26"L x 1"W
- Water resistant
- Low-battery indicator
- User-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery (included) - additional replacement batteries sold separately
- Ideal for pets over 15 lbs
In the Box:
- Pet Collar Unit
- Nylon Strap
- 2 long collar contacts
- 2 short collar contacts
- CR2450 battery (installed in collar)
- User's Guide