LEWIS DOG BOOTS - Made in the USA by hunters for hunters since 1949~
These rubber boots are used to protect your dog's feet from sand burrs, rocks, and brush, or to protect an injured foot or sore pad. Lewis Dog Boots are the most durable boots on the market to date. They are light, pliable and very tough. Lewis Boots are made of tire tread rubber with a tread on the sole to increase the life of the boot and for non-skid traction.
- Lewis Dog Boots are super smooth inside and out... light, pliable and very tough, they will last through many days of hard hunting.
- Made of the finest tire tread rubber, Lewis Dog Boots have a tread on the sole to increase the life of the boot and for non-slip traction on most surfaces.
- Will not chafe or gald the dog's feet
- Provides protection from sand burrs, rocks, cactus, ice and snow.
- Provides protection for an injured foot or sore pad while healing.
- Includes installation instruction booklet
- Set of 4 boots
- Vented (two vent holes on each side of a boot)
Sizes: (measure from heel to tip of toenails)
- Medium (2-3/4")
- Large (3-1/8")
- Extra Large (3-1/2")
The best way to measure for your dog boots is to have the dog stand with his front foot on a piece of white paper. Draw a line at the heel and another at the end of the longest toenail. Measure the distance and choose the size you need which is slightly larger than your measurement.
Boots take as much time to put on your dog as it takes to lace your hunting boots. Place one wrap of tape around the dog's leg at the level of the top of the boot. Insert the dog's foot in the boot and wrap another round of tape outside of the boot just above the bottom of the back tongue. Complete instructions with photos are included with your boots.