DT Systems Soft-Mouth Trainer, Small
When retrieving or picking up a Soft-Mouth Trainer your dog does not have to bite down hard like they would with conventional plastic dummies. Our dummies are made with softer, more pliable plastic materials which give them the soft, supple feel of a real bird's body. Our exclusive, non-slip, patent pending "S Grip" Technology design make these dummies the most advanced and easy-to-use training tool available. With the "S Grip" design, the dog's eye teeth lock firmly into the curves of the dummy's exclusive patterns.
The advanced design prevents slipping when a dog is grabbing or gripping and lets him use less downward pressure. The D.T. Systems' Soft-Mouth Trainer teaches your dog, over time, to use a softer, gentler grip. The Soft-Mouth Trainer also has a specially designed adjustable pressure valve system which won't pull out or let water leak in like other brands. Our easy-to-use, needle style valve allows the handler to quickly let air pressure in or out to the make the dummy harder or softer or even to flatten the middle for more customized training. The Soft-Mouth Trainer is the most versatile and effective training tool available on the market today. This product will help you train like the professionals. Your dog will learn to use a softer, gentler grip and the transition to retrieving real birds will be even easier.
- Patent Pending "S GripTM" technology for easier gripping and holding
- Softer, more pliable plastic gives the new Soft-Mouth Trainer the feeling of a read bird's body when retrieving
- Trains your dog to naturally hold with a gentler grip
- Floats, excellent for water training and also for field use
- Adjustable pressure valve system allows handler to make the dummy softer or firmer for customized training
- Versatile, durable and long-lasting
- Small/Puppy (2" x 10.75")
- White - excellent for throwing against dark backgrounds
- Blaze Orange - easy for trainer to see
- Half Black/Half White - excellent fro throwing against all backgrounds, black helps when throwing against a light sky or in snowy conditions