With the Terminator 3, barking "won't be back"!
The third generation Bark Terminator 3 is a completely new and advanced Bark Control System with three different modes of bark or howl detection plus the ability to select Shock or No-Shock with each mode. This allows you to tailor your own custom training program for most any dog.
- Uses painless tone followed by shock only if barking persists
- 3 modes: Sound only, shock only, and Sound plus Shock
- Automatically increases tone and shock stimuli as barking continues
- Operates on user-replaceable B3V8-2P battery
- Small and lightweight (1.25 oz)
- Collar Strap adjusts from 5" to 25"
- Anti-intruder feature distinguishes between nuisance barking and alarm barking
- Anti-howl feature
- Effective on dogs from 5 - 150 lbs
Bark Stopping Modes:
- Normal - Anti Bark Mode (stops all barking)
- Anti-Intruder Mode (stops nuisance barking but allows intruder barking)
- Anti-Howl Mode (stops all barking and howling)
- Sound Only
- Shock Only
- Sound + Shock
Corrections: When the collar detects a bark or howl it generates an annoying “correction” which always consists of an audible tone and, if enabled, a low current shock. The dog learns that the annoyance goes away when the barking or howling stops.
Progressive Corrections: The number and frequency of corrections progressively increases if the dog keeps barking or howling. The first correction is just a short tone to get the dogs attention, but following corrections add shock (if enabled) and multiple pulses if the dog continues to bark or howl.
Automatic Correction Reduction: As the dog’s barking slows the processor automatically reduces the frequency and intensity of the corrections. When there is no barking/howling for 30 seconds, the correction is reduced to its minimum.
Panic Recovery Period: If the dog happens to panic and bark or howl uncontrollably for more than 15 seconds, the processor disables all corrections for a 20 second recovery period to let the dog calm down.
The No-Bark Reward: If your dog has not barked in a long time, the first bark or loud noise will not trigger a correction. This feature prevents generation of an unnecessary correction to a random event such as something falling and creating a loud noise. This feature is implemented in the Normal and Anti-Intruder modes, but not the Howl-Prevention mode.
Continuous Status Indicators: During normal operation, the BATT and SHOCK lights will flash in synchronization with every tone and shock correction respectively. This may be used to visually observe the corrections if you cannot hear the tone.
What You Achieve Is A Well-Behaved Dog That Only Barks When It's Supposed To! When used consistently, the Bark Terminator 3 quickly trains your dog to stop barking and be what he's supposed to be - a happy, well-trained companion.