The Dogtra 3502 NCP is called the Super X because of its X-tra features, its X-ceptional range, and its design for X-treme training situations. The unit is 100% waterproof with a 1-Mile range, and has 127 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation, as well as the non-stimulating pager/vibration feature. The rheostat dial allows for gradual adjustment of stimulation. It also features a “Mild” stimulation mode for highly sensitive dogs. The transmitter has an LCD window that displays the intensity level, along with a three bar battery life indicator. The receiver features antimicrobial plastic casing and surgical stainless steel contact points to minimize irritation to the dog’s skin. Includes 2 quick charge Lithium-Polymer batteries, belt clip and lanyard.
This system controls 2 dogs. Also available in a one-dog system: Dogtra 3500NCP.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels (0-127)
- 1 mile range
- Stimulation type - 'Nick', 'Constant' and nonstimulating pager/vibration
- Uses a new Lithium Polymer battery that provides a 2-hour rapid charge
- Fully Waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- No external antenna on the shock collar/receiver
- One-charger system allows the transmitter and receiver(s) to be charged at the same time
- Over 8000 different identity codes to prevent signal match-up with other e-collars
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life.
- Two Collar Receivers
- Lithium Polymer Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Carrying case
Our Price: $489.99