The Innotek Zones Transmitter is compatible with the Innotek Ultra Systems IUC-4100 and IUC-5100 Outdoor containment systems.
The Innotek Indoor Zone is is used to keep pets out of certain areas in your house. The round disc like transmitter runs on (3) AA batteries and has a running life of about 6 months. Simply place the Innotek transmitter where you don't want your dog to go and turn it on. While sitting there the transmitter will broadcast a celebrity FM radio frequency in the range you set it to. Your pet will wear a collar that will deliver a mild correction when it comes into this signal range. When your dog first enters this range he will receive an audible tone followed by mild stimulation that will increase the closer he gets to the transmitter. Thus detouring your dog from certain Zones inside your house. The Zone is the newest form of indoor pet fencing by Innotek.
These New Innotek Wireless Transmitters can be put anywhere, in a plant, next to the front door, hanging on a wall or in the coffee table drawer. Whether it is hanging, standing or laying your pet will not be able to dig in your plants, run out the front door when guests arrive or beg for food at the dinner table. No training and No installation just simply place the small transmitter in the areas you don't want your dog to be, put the collar on him and watch as he stays away from the Zoned areas. You can use as many collars and transmitters as you need. Solve frustrating pet problems with expert ease! Designed by professionals to instantly keep your dog away from problem areas in your home with no training necessary.
Put an Innotek Zone near anything you want your dog to avoid, the trash, kitchen counter, dining room table or protect your fine furniture. Simply select the area, set the Zone’s protection coverage area between 1’ and 10’ feet in diameter, fit Innotek’s exclusive comfort collar to your dog and enjoy your pet free zone! Your dog’s collar will work with multiple zones (sold separately), so you can cover problem areas in your home.
How it works:
- Innotek Pure Digital Signal: Eliminates interference from stray signals. Computer aided electronics allows for smooth and consistent operation. Our micro processor works twice as hard as others and takes less signal to activate correctly. The NEW Sensitive approach to pet containment systems mean's a more accurate correction point.
- Most Humane System: Innotek’s computer aided electronics continues to offer the most advanced and most humane systems available. All Innotek systems monitor your dogs position and speed from the buried wire.
- Selective Zoning: The Innotek zone discs have an A/B switch that allows the user to correct one dog but not the other. In cases where one dog is allowed in a room that another is not, the zone can prevent one from entering, but not the other. If your dogs have two different diets, this feature allows you to keep the two out of the other's food dishes.
- Progressive Correction: (Run Thru Prevention) All Innotek systems offer progressive correction, and ONLY Innotek systems, because it is a US Patent. If it isn’t Innotek its not Run Thru Prevention. If it isn’t Run Thru Prevention it is not the best system available in the US.
Anti Drain: Another long time feature developed by Innotek. Anti Drain prevents a dog from lingering in the warning zone area.
- Constant Alert Operation: Unlike other systems where the system goes to sleep, this system is always working to protect your pet. Sleeping units like alarm clocks may not always turn on. The advanced battery system does not need to shut off to conserve a charge.
- Auto – Safety Shut Off: Prevents unnecessary exposure to a corrective stimulation. After shut off the unit will reactivate automatically.
- Omni-Directional Signal: A must for all containment systems as it eliminates all dead signal areas. This prevents your pet from finding a way out or around. A must for any system.
Operates Multiple Collars: This system was designed to operate as many collars and Zone as many dogs as you desire.
- Adjustable Correction Zone: Adjustable boundary, allowing you to set the correction field from a few feet all the way up to 10 feet.
- Precision Early Warning Tone: To alert your pet and aid in the safe training of your pet.
- Zones disk
- Collar Receiver
- Instruction Manual: Complete Installation and Pet Training Instructions
- Put a Zones(R) disk anywhere you want your dog to avoid
- Includes lightweight collar, 1.3 ounces
- Wireless, cordless Zones run on AA batteries
- Range: 2 ft to 12 foot diameter per Zones
- No programming or set-up required
FREE! User's Manual download (click the icon)
Innotek Zones Instant Pet Proofing System
Our Price: $59.95