An unlimited number of receiver collars can be used with one DogTek system, so you can contain as many dogs as you wish safely in the same area. The DogTek EF-4000 is adaptable to all types of terrain: open, wooded, hilly, fenced or unfenced.
How it works:
A discrete perimeter wire (up to 2.5 acres or 1350 feet) is placed on the ground, buried or raised on an existing fence. This wire carries a signal from a small transmitter unit. The dog wears a discrete receiver collar that receives a signal when your dog approaches the perimeter wire. When your dog first approaches the wire he enters the warning zone and is warned by a beep from the collar. As he gets closer to the wire he enters the correction zone and receives small static impulses. As he leaves the area the impulses stop. After a few days, as the dog learns the boundary the impulses can be reduced and the collar used to emit audible beeps only.
- Patented Dual zone adjustment (Warning and Correction zones are both adjustable)
- 8 adjustable levels of static corrections
- Fully waterproof collar
- On average batteries only replaced every 6 months
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Do-It-Yourself installation