Overall Dimensions: 46"W x 48"D x 25"H
Dog Compartment Dimensions: 22"W x 46"D x 23"H
Storage Dimensions: n/a
Shipping Weight: 29 lbs
Our Owens Do-It-Yourself Dog Box Kit is a great way to have an Owens quality box without spending the money for full diamond plate construction. You provide the wood, 1-5/8" drywall screws, paint and silicon to complete the Owens DIY Dog Box Kit.
The full front of the box is constructed of heavy duty diamond plate with Owens lockable slam latch doors, a standard on all Owens boxes. Owens recommends painting the box and applying silicon under all aluminum angles for increased durability. This would be a fun weekend project for all the Do-It-Yourself-ers out there.
The kit contains:
- 1- Front Panel Assembly - an aluminum diamond plate front - 46"W - with a rigid, welded, 2-door panel to keep your box square and secure.
- 2- Side Air Vents - 7" x 10" maximum flow vents
- 6- 47" Angles - constructed of heavy duty aluminum diamond plate
- 2- 25" Angles - constructed of heavy duty aluminum diamond plate
- 1- Bolt Pack
- 1- Set of keys for dog doors
* Optional storm door covers are available in dog box accessories.
Tools Required: (not included)
- Drill with 1/8" Drill Bit
- Tape Measure
- Phillips Screw Driver
- Circular Saw
- Tin Snips
Materials Required: (not included)
- 2- 4'x8' plywood sheets, 1/2' thick
- 4- 2"x2"x8' boards
- 1- Box of 1-5/8" drywall screws
- Latex Paint - whatever color suits you
- Silicon Caulk
|DIY Series #55046
Our Price: $266.00
||FREE! Assembly Guide download (click the icon)
Owens Do-It-Yourself Dog Box 55046/55048
NOTE: Orders can be canceled up until the dog box ships, however there will be a $50 fee assessed for the cancellation. Once shipped, dog boxes cannot be returned.