Do-All traps are designed for the rigors of the busiest commercial range, yet value-priced for the weekend shooter. This model incorporates a patented 3-pivot mount, capable of throwing any target, at any angle, and at a speed that can equal the automatic trap at your favorite clay target range.
The Single Trap is the Pro's Choice model featuring a comfortable fold-down chair, slip-in legs and slides easily into a class III hitch receiver. It weighs 49 pounds.
- Fits into a 2" receiver trailer hitch mount.
- Patented three-pivot mount allows you to throw all 5 targets in any direction as singles or stacked doubles.
- Targets: Mini, Midi, Standard, Battue, and Jackrabbit
- Dye cast aluminum and steel construction.
- Can support up to 300 lbs.
- Roller-bearing clutch and ball bearing movement.
- Pistol grip, with trigger release
- Fanning yellow safety ring guard, to show the path of the swinging arm.
- Model is complete, no additional accessories or parts are needed.
Full Cock Summary:
- It cocks back from 12:00 to 6:00 and you use your full strength to pull it back all the way. After it throws, then the arm wobbles back and forth until it rests at 12:00 again.
- Throws approximately 65-70 yards.
Our Price: $139.99