Full-size binoculars can be too large for many people, especially younger users. Leupold® BX-1 Yosemite® binoculars not only fit smaller hands, but also adjust to fit the smaller interpupillary distance (the distance between the eyes) of smaller users…something most full-size optics can't do. With both 6x and 8x models available, everyone from the youthful user to experienced adults can enjoy the optical performance that serious users demand.
- The 8x magnification offer an ideal combination of power and field of view for tracking movement.
- Smaller interpupillary distance settings (50mm to 70mm) give a wider range of people full use of the optics.
- Fully multi-coated lenses ensure maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing, even for inexperienced users.
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- Covered by the Leupold® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Actual Magnification: 8x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 389
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 130
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 7.4
- Weight: 17.0 oz / 482 g
- Length: 4.5 in / 115 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 30
- Twilight Factor: 15.4
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.4
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.5
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 50 - 70
- Close Focus Distance: 11.0 ft / 3.0 m
Our Price: $109.99