It's happened...your hunting dog caught some barbed wire in the field. Your puppy has a skin allergy or hot spot she won't stop licking. Your horse has a wound that won't heal.
EMT® Gel and EMT® Spray are made to help heal and protect wounds, make them more comfortable, and keep animals from irritating them further.
EMT Spray is a light, non-stinging formulation of Type I hydrolosate of collagen combined with Bitrex™, "The bitterest stuff on earth." EMT Spray has the same healing benefits as EMT Gel.
- Promotes rapid healing
- Reduces pain and itching
- Reduces biting/licking of wounds
- Protects wounds
EMT Spray is ideal for:
- Hot spots
- Wounds that cover a large area or are sensitive to touch
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a nonstick dressing. Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT Gel and redress (if needed) one to two times daily.
Store at controlled room temperature. Extreme heat may affect viscosity of EMT Gel, but will not affect product performance. Protect from freezing.
Keep out of reach of children. If condition worsens, or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.
! IMPORTANT !
Because EMT Spray contains Bitrex™, be sure not to spray an animal near its nose or mouth