It's happened...your hunting dog caught some barbed wire in the field. Your puppy has a skin allergy or hot spot she won't stop licking. Your horse has a wound that won't heal.
EMT® Gel and EMT® Spray are made to help heal and protect wounds, make them more comfortable, and keep animals from irritating them further.
EMT Gel is an all-natural gel containing a natural medical hydrolysate Type I collagen as its active ingredient. It interacts with the wound site maintaining a moist environment that encourages wound healing. EMT Gel is easy to handle and conforms to any wound site.
Collagen provides the matrix for new cell growth. It acts as a tissue adhesive, helps to prevent bacterial infection and reduces the potential of scarring. EMT Gel is an essential part of any first aid kit.
- Reduces bleeding
- Reduces pain
- Soothes and deodorizes
- Can be used on both large and small animals
- Is safe, non-toxic and non-sensitizing
EMT Gel can be used for the safe management of wounds caused by:
- Barbed wire cuts
- Hot spots
- Scratches and abrasions
- Gunshot wounds (hunting accidents)
- Clipping nicks
- Heat injuries
- Injured pads
- Surgical incisions and more
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a nonstick dressing. Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT Gel and redress (if needed) one to two times daily.
Store at controlled room temperature. Extreme heat may affect viscosity of EMT Gel, but will not affect product performance. Protect from freezing.
Keep out of reach of children. If condition worsens, or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.