This complete system includes: Upland Hunting Vest, Hydration System, and Shell loops. Don't be fooled by our price as we offer an all-inclusive package, whereas many other sites sell the hydration system and shell loops separately as add-on options.
The Quilomene Hunting Vest was originally designed in 1993. The intent was to produce a bird hunting vest that would fulfill the water and cargo requirements of an upland bird hunter who might be out from several hours to all day. It is the original, and still the best hydration hunting vest available today! A 100 oz. water system (which actually holds 120 oz when full including dispensing tube), shelloops sized to fit your gauge shotgun, and nine cargo pockets (including a huge clothing pocket) give it the capacity to carry all that you might need for a long hunt. The fully adjustable waist belt-shoulder strap design allows you to carry most of the hunting vest weight on your waist. It balances the load maximizing your comfort and carrying capacity with a custom fit. The hunting vest is fully adjustable. Whether you are wearing shirt and pants in warm weather or layered up for colder weather this is truly an all-season hunting vest.
Shoulder Strap-Waist Belt Design Features:
- adjusts to provide a custom fit to hunters of all shapes and sizes.
- allows a hunter to comfortably carry ample water and gear in the nine cargo pockets to accommodate even the most demanding hunts.
- designed to carry the bulk of the hunting vest weight on the waist where it is more easily and comfortably carried.
- shoulder straps have two adjustments and the waist belt three that allow a hunter to get a truly custom and comfortable fit. - - when layering up in colder weather these adjustments allow a custom fit over heaver clothing making it the ideal all-season hunting vest.
Water is crucial for both dog and hunter, especially in dry weather and long hunts. Keeping your dog well hydrated pays big dividends and prevents the danger of losing a dog to dehydration.
- 100 oz. water system (120 oz when full to capcity including tubing)
- fill it to whatever level you need for your hunt
- feed tube routes out with the back strap and clips to the shoulder strap.
- optional additional 60 oz water system sold separately.
- total capacity over 160 oz.
Quilomene Vest has 9 pockets big and small to carry all your gear.
- large clothing pocket covers the entire back of the hunting vest
- loads through a zippered opening between the back two cargo pockets. To load, open the flap on the top of the vest. Reach down through the zippered opening and pull your clothing up over the hydration system and stuff the rest in down below.
- clothing is protected from gamebag contents, weather and brushy territory while hunting
- retrieve clothing by opening the top flap and pulling the whole thing through the top
- gamebag is an easy load rear entry - not an arm breaker like so many hunting vests - you can load your own birds with no problem.
- Medium, 30" to 33" waist OUT OF STOCK|
- Large, 34" to 37" waist OUT OF STOCK|
- X-Large, 38" + waist
- Tan/Orange - OUT OF STOCK|
- Tan/Sage Green - OUT OF STOCK
- Tan (solid)
- 12 Gauge Loops (16 loops)
OUT OF STOCK
The Shelloops are built on a 4 inch wide piece of Velcro and attach to corresponding strips in the shell pockets. Multi-gauge shooters can buy sets (pairs) of different gauges and install them in the shell pockets according to the gauge of the gun they are using. See also Quilomene Shelloops, Product # 306.
Our Price: $160.00
LtoR: Tan/Orange and Tan/Sage Green (sage is an olive green color, not brown as appears in the photo).