|Intuitive, 1-handed Training of Up to 6 Dogs
- Train up to 6 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately)
- 6 levels of continuous stimulation and tone setting
- Up to 1 mile range
- Built-in BarkLimiter™
- Remote operation of beacon lights on dog device
The simple, straightforward PRO 70 by Garmin allows intuitive 1-hand training and control with a range of 1 mile, so you don’t have to take your eyes off your dog. A top-mounted selection dial provides for 6 levels of stimulation for adjustability without complexity. Pro 70 can expand to train up to 6 dogs (additional dog devices required; sold separately) and features remote-operated LED beacon lights on the dog device for low-light conditions. The built in BarkLimiter is activated on the dog device, for a quieter kennel.
Classic, Rugged Design
- The PRO 70 uses the tried and true tube-shaped design that trainers have come to love, but is easy to operate (and master) 1-handed so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs.
- The stimulation level/tone/LED selection dial is at the top of the handheld unit, allowing intuitive operation. And the multi-dog toggle switch and the color-coded buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control.
- A 2 ½-inch fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 1 mile range.
Train with Stimulation and Tone
- Choose from 6 levels of continuous stimulation or a tone setting for up to 6 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately). Stimulation strength has been increased at the top setting for enhanced effectiveness and choice over the entire range.
- You can also remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built-in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low light conditions.
- Built-in BarkLimiter PRO 70 features a built-in BarkLimiter, activated by the dog device. BarkLimiter features AutoRise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking.
Tough, Water-resistant, Long-lasting
- Both the handheld transmitter and the dog device collar are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps, and sloppy conditions of training and hunting. The dog device comes with 2 lengths of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog. The dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters).
- The PRO 70 handheld itself is water-rated to IPX7. The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
- PRO 70 color transmitter buttons can be paired with matching-colored collars to help you keep track of which dogs are receiving stimulation and tone. Additional 3/4 inch polyurethane-coated accessory collar straps are sold separately.
In the Box:
- Handheld measures 1.8"W x 8.2"H x 2.1"D (4.5 x 20.8 x 5.4 cm)
- Dog Device measures 3.1"W x 1.7"H x 1.7"D (7.8 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Handheld weighs 7.8 oz (221 g)
- Dog Device weights 3.5 oz (98 g)
- Range: 1 mile
- Multi-dog compatibility: 6
- AutoRise bark correction mode: yes
- Handheld Battery is rechargeable lithium-ion and has a life of approximately 80 hours
- Dog Device Battery is rechargeable lithium-ion and has a life of approximately 60 hours
- Handheld is waterproof rated IPX7 and floats
- Dog Device is waterproof rated 1 ATM
- Correction levels: 6
- Continuous correction only
- Tone correction on dial
- Collar strap is 3/4"
- Dog Device features Beacon lights
- PRO 70 handheld
- PT 5 dog device
- 3/4 inch black collar strap
- AC adapter
- Split adapter cable
- Charging clip
- Contact point set with wrench
Our Price: $299.99
Additional Product Photos: