Returns & Exchanges
100% Customer Satisfaction, Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee* from the date of purchase, should your item be defective, wrong or broken. We will happily replace the item and ship a new one to you right away. We are committed to your satisfaction and we want our customers to be 100% satisified with every order! *Our Guarantee does not include custom ordered merchandise.
Defective/Wrong Items or Didn't Receive
If you received and item and it's broken, defective, not working properly, or were sent the wrong item, call or e-mail us within 5 days of receipt of the item to explain the defect, and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent right away.
Damaged in Shipment
If you received a package that was obviously damaged in shipment, refuse the item and do not sign for it. Once you've signed and accepted a damaged parcel, we can no longer help you with the shipping company. Therefore, please do not sign for or accept obviously damaged shipments, only sign for items you receive with no visible damage. Damaged merchandise must be reported within 5 days and we'll arrange for reshipment of your item right away.
Ordered Wrong Item/Size or Changed Your Mind
If you ordered the wrong item, wrong size or simply changed your mind about your purchase, we completely understand and we'll be happy to assist you in making things right. Simply contact us within 30 days of receipt of the item and we will assist you with the return for a refund or an exchange. There will be a $7.50 exchange fee or a 15% restocking fee ($3.00 minimum) for the return of any non-defective merchandise. The customer will be solely responsible for paying shipping charges for the returned item as well as re-shipment of the exchanged item.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
Requesting an RMA#
We make Returning or Exchanging an item very simple. For the quickest service, please use the form below when requesting an RMA#. You will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to complete your return. We must receive the return/exchange merchandise within 14 days of issuance of an RMA. We cannot accept any returns without an RMA#.
Or you may contact our Returns Department via e-mail at Returns@EverythingUpland.com using "RETURN" in the subject line or call us at 319-521-6701 and one of our friendly representatives will assist you. Your e-mail must include the following information:
- Purchase Date
- Order Number
- Item Number to be Returned/Exchanged
- Item Condition (complete/missing parts, undamaged/damaged, working/defective, etc.)
- Reason for Return/Exchange
- If exchange, please indicate new item number
Any merchandise being returned for refund or exchange to Hickory Hollow Upland Sporting Gear must be 100% intact, returned in its original packaging, must be in brand new, resalable condition (unless damaged in shipment or defective) and include all original contents, pieces, or accessories including User's Manuals, cords, batteries, etc.Any product returned which does not meet these standards will be refused and you will not be refunded for the item and may be assessed shipping charges to have the item(s) sent back to you.
Examples of new, unopened products:
- A piece of clothing that still has the tags attached and has not been worn
- An item in a plastic clamshell package that has not been tampered with
- An item that requires assembly which has not been assembled
Examples of products that we will refuse:
- A product where the shrink-wrap has been removed around the original box
- Any item that comes in a plastic molded package which has been opened
- An item with multiple accessories which has some missing pieces
We can NOT accept returns on any of the following items:
- Special order items (such as Browning Gun Safes)
- Opened or used pet health care items
- Videos, DVDs
- Dog Whistles
- Aluminum Dog Boxes (these are custom built to order)
- Bargain Basement items
If you received a different product than initially purchased, the item must be returned with the following:
- All original contents (product, manuals, instructions, etc.).
- Original packaging.
- Original invoice or receipt.
Completing the Return or Exchange
Once a return or exchange is authorized by our Returns Department you should:
1. Repackage the item back into the original manufacturer's packaging and include a copy of the original packing slip.
2. Write the Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) clearly on the box or package's shipping label.
3. Ship your item back to us via a traceable method to the address given to you by our Returns Department. Return shipment must be pre-paid, any COD's will be refused. Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss during shipment. All returns must be shipped within 7 days of obtaining the RMA#.
Returns/exchanges should be shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS with Delivery Confirmation to the address indicated in your instructions. Returns/exchanges shipped via U.S. Postal Service (USPS) or with a value of over $100.00 should be insured. We cannot be held responsible for items which are lost or damaged in shipment.
Receiving A Refund
Once we receive the merchandise and it has been verified by our Shipping & Receiving Department, a credit will be applied back to your credit card within 10 business days. Credit amounts will be based upon the remaining balance of the original item purchased, minus a 15% restocking fee or $3.00 minumum, whichever is greater. We will not refund the original shipping charges. Credits should appear on credit card statement within 30 days from the posting date, contact your credit card company for more details.
Once we receive the merchandise and it has been verified by our Shipping & Receiving Department, the exchange item will be shipped out to you. Your account will be credited for the returned merchandise price minus a $7.50 exchange fee, and then you will be billed the remainder of the new merchandise price plus shipping.
We can refund shipping costs and waive restocking fees only if the return is a result of our error. You are responsible for all freight charges on shipments that are refused or returned with no fault on our part. We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses to defective products, errors in shipping your order, or other errors. The limit of our liability is the replacement cost of any item you purchase from us.
If you have any further questions, please contacts us via email at returns@EverythingUpland.com